Frugal Find: Dropbox

Christy | 9:09 AM |

As some of you may know, I just had a beautiful baby boy, Christopher. Therefore, I have taken more pictures in the last 5 months than I have in my entire life. My memory card in my cellphone is probably about to explode from the massive amount of pictures. I don't know what I would do if I somehow lost my cellphone. I would be heartbroken. All the the memories captured in an image could be gone, forever. Just the thought freaks me out so I went on a search for an automatic photo uploader and I happened upon  Dropbox. Simply put, I love it. You start off with only 3 gigs of space but you can earn more from referrals and other fun tasks. If you want to keep your memories at hand forever, it is the way to go!

Get your Dropbox!

-Christy

About Frugalful.com:
Frugalful.com is a collection of frugal-living articles and resources for women trying to save money- while still being able to enjoy the luxuries of life.